Stopped Depo provera injection. Will I face the common side effects?

Hi, I m just reading forum posts regarding the coming off of the depo provera injection . I came off mine two weeks ago and when i asked my doctor what the side effects would be he didn t say any. Now reading these forums and what people have experienced after coming off of the injection i m worried. So is these side effects being mentioned common? (Headache, nausea , weight gain/loss, tenderness etc). I had an operation a year ago where i had to have a cyst and one of my ovaries out but i was told it was ok to stay on the injection. I just come off the injection because i would like to see that my remaining ovary is working ok and read somewhere that i shouldn t be on it for more than 2 years at a time, but would like to be prepared for the side effects/know what to expect. Would my side effects be the same with only one ovary? Am i likely to find it easier to lose weight now i m off the injection? Much appreciate your advice. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012