Stopped Cilest, got fake period. Had unprotected sex. Now cramps, headache, breast pain. Confused

hi there i m 19 years old, female about 2 months ago, 30th may, I stopped birth control Cilest and i got my usual fake period for the week but I didn t start a new cycle the next month however round the 7/8/9 July I thought I ovulated and also had unprotected during the 8 and 9 July then on the 15th July I got what I thought was my period however it started when I just wiped then it got bit heavier but nothing major lighter then normal and it also lasted 3 days. Then afterwards when it ended I was still experience period like cramps , headaches , my boobs started to ache off and on but not sore to touch with very vivid and strange dreams but today 2nd August I got told I have a uti but it doesnt burn when I go pee no discomfort but I do regularly more in the night time. So Im very confused and thought I was pregnant but my urine test was negative and the uti was a sudden shock what is going on.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer