Stopped Cerazette due to mood swings. Had sex, negative pregnancy test. Light period. Side effect?

I was on cerazette for a few months and i stopped taking it in august as i was having very bad mood swings. I had a little period towards the end of August then had a period at the beginning of October which was very light but now i m three weeks late for my period. The last time i had sex was in August while i was still on the pill . I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they were both negative. Do you think that its just a side affect from stopping the pill and that my periods while return soon.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012