Stopped COC Alesse, have anxiety and trouble sleeping. How can I get over this?

Hi, I am very happy to know that doctors can answer questions on the net! I am 21 years old, and I was on the COC Alesse for the summer, which I stopped in September. About a day later, I started to fell very anxious and I had trouble sleeping. So, my MD prescribed me Prozac (I have OCD traits too...) which worked very well for one month. The problem is that I started the COC Yasmin in early January and stopped it one week later because of the intolerable side effects (mostly extreme tiredness), but my anxiety came back the day after I stopped Yasmin, and I don t get the good benefits of Prozac anymore. I was so happy that Prozac worked well for me, but I have a feeling that everytime I stop a COC, I dive into anxiety. What should I do for my anxiety. (I will never start a new COC again.) Thank you very much for your time, it is a lot appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013