Stopeed taking depo provera injection. Have headaches, nausea, dizziness and mood swings. Withdrawal symptoms?

Hi, I was on the depo provera shot for about 3 years. My last injection was May 9, I was due for another near the end of July early August, I did not go for that injection. Ever since then I have been feeling very ill.. headaches, bloating , nausea, dizziness , tired, mood swings. just about everyday since stopping.. I have not received my period yet, nor have I had any sort of bleeding, just discharge. I have seen a gyno and she said she has NEVER seen symptoms like that after stopping the depo provera, however i ve read a lot about withdrawals after stopping, so im a little confused!?!?. I have also seen a neurologist for headaches, did not help. My question for you is do you think that these symptoms I am experiencing are from stopping the depo.. and how long does it take for my hormones to get back to normal?? & if so, is there anything I can do to help my cycle get back to normal? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer