Stools loose, soft and smelly. Having painful stomach. Cause?

My stools have been very huge, loose and soft and very smelly. I also have Diarrhoea weekly. I have a lot of gurgling insides, fart which really smells a lot also, my stomach is swollen and painful often and then it feels badly bruised inside. my doctor done blood tests but the came back ok. There is clearly something not right, this has been getting more severe over the last 7 months, but have had the pain and swollen belly for as long as i can remember. What is wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 14 May 2013