Stools containing brown elastic things. Taking exlax. What could this be?

Hi there i am really worried about my stools , i have been losing what looks like brown elastic, i literally had to pull it out of me:( (with tissue may i add) i don t go to the the toilet often as when i do it take alot of effort to get anything out, i have been taking exlax to ease my constapated discomfort. This string like thing i am loosing is normal stool colour. what could this be? do you think i should get it checked?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Proctologist 's  Response
It seems most likely to be a tapeworm. Please take antihelminthic medicines like IVORAL or BANDY PLUS or mebex. If you stil have prproblem then get your stools chechecked with colonoscopy if still no results.
Tak carWis yo goo health