Stool with red tint, eaten red kidney beans. Should I see a doctor?

My mother made some food last night with red kidney beans and salsa. My stool today has been normal with a tinted blood red color along the sides. I have hemorroids for some time now, but have never seen this much red color in my stool. My mother said that kidney beans and salsa could be a culprit; is that true, or should I go see a doctor about this? Or should I wait a few more days to see if the problems have gone away or not? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
From history it seems that due to having internal hemorrhoids there might be more friction of hard stool with hemorrhoids giving rise frank blood.
Avoid constipation.
Take plenty of water.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Ok and take care.