Stool test showed mucus, pus cell, cysts. Bloating, weight gain. Now uterus infection. What else can it be?

Hay, I was 7 month in India and the stomach problems startet very soon. After the stooltest I find out that I had mucus , Pus cell 3-4/HPF, EPI. cell 2-3/HPF AND cyst of e.h. seen, after treatmend whit antibiotics, it was never realy ok and it repeat at several times. still now at home I feel bloated all my body and my weight rise up for 10 kg, how come, now my doctor didn t find any bacterials only uterus infection,.. What else can be, because i feel that something is still not ok,... Thank s for any anser. Leona
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012