Stool test done for color, consistency, mucus, blood, cysts and RBCs. What does this mean?

my daughter is 12 yrs old and she is going to toilet after every meal. we took a motion test and result is as below CLINICAL PATHOLOGY STOOL - MOTION ANALYSIS Color : Green Consistency : Semisolid Mucus : Absent Blood : Absent Microscopy Ova : Nil Cysts : Nil Trophozites : Nil RBCs : Nil Leukocytes : 0 - 2 Method : Conc.Method (Saturated saline flotation) & Iodine REDUCING SUBSTANCE : Absent Method : COPPER REDUCTION
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012