Stool test done for 1 month child. What does the report suggest?

hi am sachin from india delhi and my baby is 1month 4 days old & today we done stool examination & report are following color / appearance yellowish consistency semi-formed mucus prasent blood nil chemical reaction reaction alk pus cells 4-6 / hpf rbc nil cyst nil bacteria nil others nil ova nil
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi sachin, your childs stool results are within the normal expected limits and you need not worry about it. As he is only 1 month old he should not be given any top feed if mother's milk is enough and he sucks well. There is no reason to get any test done in such a case. If the child has any complains then you should take him to a pediatrician otherwise be happy with your healthy child.