Stool giving fungal rash. Blood tissues, white spots with black dots. Has a yeast infection?

My 9 mth old has red blood attached to tissue and some grain looking sacks about 2mm in length that when squeezed pop white stuff like a pimple . She has had antibiotics recently and had Nystatin for oral thrush twice and her poo seemed to be giving her a fungal rash on her bottom. Blood only noticed yesterday. The large orange seed shaped pods filled with white stuff, some with black dots. What could this be. She is fussing alot. Her brother and sister are allergic to milk. Could she have a yeast infection in her body? What are the pods? Where is the bloody tissue coming from.... Concerned
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012