Stool black after eating chocolates, chicken. Do I need to express concern?

Hello, I am 19 years old, in good health and exercise frequently. Yesterday I ate a turkey sandwich, some chocolate, FF, and a chicken wrap, i worked out and played basketball for a few hours, I never felt the need to go to the bathroom, this morning when I went my stool was black and there was a lot of it. Is there anything I need to be concerned about
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
dont worry..just wait for two more bowels..even after that if it persists u should consult a doctor.