Stones in left kidney. Taking medicines. Constant pain in right side. Solution?

Dear sir, I am Ajmal 35 years old male.I have a stone problem.I had small stones and one 14mm stones in left kidney .on 19/02/2013 I undertake an ESWL treatment.After that treatment am taking the following pills. 1)spasmo-proxyvon-1-0-1 2)flavocip-1-1-1 3)urimax-0-0-1 now I have a continuous pain in right side.after taking pills am still having taking foods are very light only.drinking lots of water too.What to do sir?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013