Stones in kidney, neck of gall bladder. Prescribed leon 500. Medication and CT necessary?

I was detected to have stones both in the right and left kidney and also at the neck of gall bladder . This was ascertained by Ultra Sound scan, but the Physicians are insisting on CT Scan . I don t have any pain in the abdomen region except for the fact revealed through Ultra Sound scan.It s a known fact that the Physician s and the Specialist s have recommended a scan centre.Is it necessary for me to go in for a CT Scan? Meanwhile the Urology specialist had recommended me LEON 500, once daily in the morning and RANTAC 150, twice daily, one in the morning and one at night.On scrutnizing the web site for information on LEON 500, it belongs to the eye category and has nothing to do with my Kidneys or Gall bladder. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012