Stones in gallbladder, dilation in bile duct, motion gets stuck since birth. How to treat?

my son was diagnosied with a gallbladder full of stones on an ultrasound 5 years ago. they repeated the ulta sound one month later and found no gallbladder. at the time he had a slight dialation of the bile duct . he has had trouble with stuck poop since he was born. they have had him on mirlax and mineral oil. the gallbladder was an accidental find. recently he went through a mrcp and cat scan and they still can not see gallbladder and his bile duct is 7mm dialated. what now?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012