Stones in gall bladder, hernia. No pain. Need to find good surgeons in Chennai

HI, My mom is 53 and has been detected with both stones in the gall bladder and a hernia , The hernia she ha sbeen carrying for 2 years and there is no pain. However, my dad is paralytic and completely dependent on her for his basic amenitites. Is it a good option to get both operated at the same time. Also, please suggest 2-3 good surgeons in Chennai and where I can find rough cost estimates. -Suman Poddar (0000, YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013