Stones in bile duct, swelling in liver. Had surgeries. What is going on?

I need to have puestow procedure I have had stones that gety stuck in my bile duct. I have had 2 surgeries one was to bang it loode than suck up the stones @ seattle Wa.teaching hospital. He said he got them all & I will never have this problem again. Not! My bile duct now is 1/4 " swollen my liver is going bad I have lost 8 dress sizes.They say that I have more stones than before. I live in Brookings Or 0000. Please help me find the right place and surgeon to go to.
They are trying to get me into Eureaka Ca hospital. It does not have a good reputation.
email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013