Stone-maker, have pedal edema, renal stones. History of open surgery for a stag horn calculus, lithotripsy. Treatment options?

I have pedal adema and am a stonemaker. My stones are composed of calcium oxalate . How serious is this? Could I possibly ever need dialysis? This is my worst fear. Ive had open surgery for a staghorn calculus ten years ago, several lithotripsy procedures . I had lithotripsy done one week ago but the treatment was unsuccessful. Currently I have stones on both sides. The pedal edema has been going on for two weeks. What is your opinlon of what to do ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012