Stone in kidney. Taking contiflo. Why getting weakness and feeling sleepy?

i am taking the medicine contiflo because of 7mm stone in left kidney 3days of stem cure medicine & contiflo with syrup ston1 Daily night i am taking contiflo tablet as prescribed by doctor 10 days & the same i have finished 8 days.. pls let me know why i am getting weakness & sleepy feeling.. stemcure 3 days dose has been finished.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Contiflo or tamsulosin tablet can cause postural hypotension which means your BP will be reduced in standing position which will give you a feeling of dizziness or weakness. And this is reversible. Symptoms will disappear once you stop medications. Follow up with your urologist to look for the status of ureteric stone.