Stone in gallbladder, diet and exercise has reduce the pain. How to dissolve this stone naturally?

I have a 2cm stone in my gallbladder . And i am aware that the conclusion is to probably have the gallbladder removed; however i do not want this unless of course, it is fatal. I was aware that it was my gallbladder that was affecting me so as i am a Complementary therapist, and whilst waiting for hospital and GP appointments, rectified my diet and exercise which has lessened symptoms or pain, but of course i am well aware of its presence. My question is what can i do to dissolve this stone natrually, with something i could find in my kitchen cupboard, untill my next appointment with my GP.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012