Stone in gall bladder, recommended surgery, get severe gas problems. Can the gall stones be treated with homeopathy rather than surgery?

few months i came to know that there is a 8 mm stone in my gall bladder and asked me to remove thru surgery but still i have done anything but i guess bcoz of that some at some regular interval i get severe gas problems and some time what ever i eat i get lot of gas. so please advice me if this gall stone can be treated without surgery using homepathy and for now any medication or rules to follow. Thanks,
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012