Stomachache, vomitting. Ultrasound shows enlarged liver, high pancreatic measurement, distended gall bladder. Indications?

Hi, Doctor I am 30 year old & belong from bihar. i have a littile pain in stomach from last 1-2 month. i take some medicine from local doctor but not curable. form last 4-5 days after meal i feel vomiting & doing also. then today i mate with gastroenterologist & he prescribe ultrasound. after seeing the ultra sound report doctor said me you are in very danger stage & it s incurable. Ultrasound report-MARGINALLY ENLARGED LIVER WITH NON DILATATION OF IHBR AND CBD. NORMALLY DISTENDED GB WITH SLUDGE . PANCREATIC MEASURMENT ON THE HIGHER SIDE. kindly confirm doctor, is it incurable ? & what should i take action now ?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012