Stomach virus, weakness, diarrhea and fatigue. Am I lactose intolerant?

Hi Dr. Narasi, About two weeks ago I caught a stomach virus after about two days it passed but left me weak and fatigue . About a day later I woke in the middle of the night with stomach pains, nausea , and diarrhea . When I burped it smelled really horrible like a rotten egg. And now I have been having them symptoms for off and on for about two weeks. Last night I eat a sub sandwich with cheese and mayo on it and woke up this morning with a slight egg burp and stomach cramps . And its really draining I have to leave for college on the second of January and really wants this to be over by then what should I do? Do you think I m lactose intolerance?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012