Stomach virus, severe vomiting and diarrhea, hives over body, weakness. Cause of hives?

Hi. I caught a stomach virus from my 18 year old daughter. All of her friends caught it. It originated in one girl s family and spread like wildfire. I got very sick Saturday night, severe vomiting and diarrhea . I developed severe hives Sun night while sleeping. I still have the hives all over my torso but concentrated on stomach, hips and lower back. Also on legs. I m still weak from stomach virus but very concerned about hives. My email is YYYY@YYYY Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012