Stomach virus, mustard colored stool, vomiting, burps, bloating. Am I okay?

I have a 14 mo old boy whose on his 7th day of a stomach virus. Still has yellow / mustard colored soft poo, vomited 4 times over the first couple of days then went till day five before vomiting again but has had the above metioned poo since the start. Have also noticed that he will get very bloated then have rotten egg smelling burps. He has good wet diapers so don t think he s dehydrated. I know the virus has to just run it s course but the bloating and smelly burps concern me. Is this just part of it?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013