Stomach virus, flu, white patch on tongue, panic attacks, stress related

I have a question -- I had a stomach virus for two days and was throwing up (both me and my daughter) then, three days later I got the flu for two weeks; however, during the flu I noticed white patch on the side of my tongue with two fissures (they look like cuts) but the white patch disappeared two days later. Then, three weeks later I noticed I had the white patch again but the next day it was gone. I have been really stressed out and having severe panic attacks. Could this be stress related
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012