Stomach upset, vomiting, trying to clear nasal passages, phlegm from nose. Treatment?

I just vomited because my stomach was upset. When I was trying to clear out my nasal passages by snorting it back down to my throat to spit... I saw a jelly and clear string-like form come out of my mouth. Not to be disgusting but I had no idea what it was, so I pulled it out of the water. It stayed in its orignal form, which looked almost like a rectangular noodle... but I haven t had noodles in weeks. The ONLY thing i can think it could be is a half digested coconut flake. But again, the string-like form was clear and jelly like. I don t know what to do or why this came out... do you have any ideas??
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012