Stomach ulcers, black stools, h.pylori. Taking pepto bismol, doxycycline, amoxicillin. Due to medication?

My doctor prescribe Pepto-Bismol along with other medicine to treat my ulcer . Now my stool turn black which never happen before. I read online and notice people said Pepto-Bismol can do that to your stool. Is it true? However, he also prescribe Doxycycline along with amoxicillin to treat my H.Pylori which I read about Doxycycline should not be taken with Amoxicillin. Do you think this also contribute to the tarry stool? Should I stop the taking them immediately?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013