Stomach tenderness, headaches, mood swings, metallic taste in mouth, on implant. Could I be pregnant?

Hi mu implant is due to be taken out in august, iv only had sex 4 times in the whole time iv had it, i had 2 miscrriages years ago while trying for my daughter 3rd time lucky, i since had a unwanted pregnancy after taking the pill , resulting in termination(due to medical advice) i had the implant, but now i feel pregant tender stomach , headaches , mood swings, swollen stomach, metalic taste and what can be decribed as morning sickness , its been 3 weeks since the last deed. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013