Stomach swelling up. Have pain and feel flutters. Not pregnant. What is wrong?

hi my stomach has been swelling up for the past 3 days i have some pain on the right side off my stomache and a little back ache and i am sure i can feel fluttering in my stomach i had the inplant taken out which about 3 weeks ago as it had run out in 2011 when i had it took out my doctor did say too me that i could already be pregnant i also told her that i had done pregnancey test but they was all negative she said that because i had the inplant in it would show on the test negative even if i was pregnant is this right as i dont have periods as i have cises on my overies thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012