Stomach swelling, gastric issues, heavy head. Why does this happen?

Hi, i am 28 y male,from last 2 year i facing problem like stomach swelling , gastric problem,heavy head digestive problem, some time increase heart beet, A treat from 4-5 dr some say its liver problem, some say stomach pgm,some say its acid problem, some say its my brain problem, i have also go through CT-scan, normal scan, endoscopy ,and many blood test ,in blood test only SGOT is increase, and in endoscopy some type infection, i have treated all tease problem,But my all this problem is hear,i feel my swelling all 24 hour, i confuse so Plz give me right advice what i do for that, what type body test will be do.............thank you.. E-mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012