Stomach swelling and pain. WBC high. Chron's disease? Infection?

i have been in and out of hospital for 2 and half years with severe stomach pain and swelling of the stomach to three times its size i have been checked for crones diease as my white cells are always very very high and so is my cpr . the specialist can not find a reason but what they normally do is admin iv antibiotics for 5 days which settles is for a month or two then im back in hospital.the last 2 times i have had water infection but have been told this is happening to my stomach sweeling abnormally. do you have any ideas what this could be ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012