Stomach started getting distended and gained weight. Body tender to touch.Constantly makes loud water sound. Muscle spams, needle pain in legs and arms, body restless

About 1 year ago my stomach started getting distended & then I gained 40 pounds in a month, but I have always been thin & its not normal weight its looks like gluiest under my skin. My body is very tender to the touch. My stomach moves like waves & I can see it. It constantly makes loud sounds & water sounds. I have constant muscle spasms everywhere& flutter in between my ribs. & tingling like needle pains in legs & arms. Sensitive to cold & hot. Restless body.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012