Stomach sour, gets distended without eating, difficulty in bowel movement. What should i do?

Recently, for about the past week, my stomach has been sour-feeling, it gets distended without eating very much and I have had the most foul smelling gas (I rarely have gas). I have not changed my diet and in addition, I have been suddendly having difficuty with my bowel movements. I juice organic veggies daily, do not eat red meat and eat unprocessed organic foods. Its as though something is blocked in my stomach and literally is putrifing. Any ideas? thanks, L PS: my stomach is often painful and I feel nauseated.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013