Stomach soreness, bloating, endoscopy showed lap band in place. Any advice?

56 years old. Hypothyroidism taking synthroid . Partial hysterectomy (have ovaries) in 2000. Lap band surgery in 2008. Last Oct I had nausea & diarrhea for weeks & saw my Gastro doc. He did an endoscopy which indicated inflamed esophagus & a few small ulcers of esophagus. He prescribed aciphex twice a day & I got better. In Jan my insurance decide to up the cost from $75 to 435 so I then started protonix . This was when I had the worst stomach pain. It took me 3-4 days to realize it must be that so I stopped taking it. Now the stomach feels sore to touch & is bloated yet not passing gas very much. Nurse today called in Prilosec 2 x a day. I have been eating much less the past week but still have soreness & bloating. One last thing is that during the time of bad pain I went to ER and they said blood work normal & also CT of abdomen normal. Both endoscopy in Oct and the CT scan 2 weeks ago show the lap band in place. I would appreciate any thoughts you may have that I should look into. I currently take: synthroid, benecar, estradiol, Zoloft, Xanax (ringing in ears), & within the last month my pcp prescribed zanaflex for back pain (bone spurs in neck & some arthritis shown on X-ray). Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013