Stomach sickness, severe breakout on face and neck, mood swings, fatigue since intake of microgestion. Alternative?

I have been taking microgestin 1/20 for 2 months and am on the 1st week of my third pack. I was not told how it worked when i started it and went from one pack straight to the next. I have been really sick to my stomach since i started the birth control . I have broken out really bad on my face and neck and have had really bad mood swings and fatigue . I decided yesterday to stop taking the pill because i cannot take it anymore. Is there a better pill that you would suggest?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013