Stomach sickness on eating heavy meal. Had cut down food post-par tum. Anorexia?

I have a friend that has been eating very little for the past two years. She was healthy just had a baby and hated the weight gain . So she cut back on food not just unhealthy food but everything. A days worth of eating is a donut some dried cranberries and water or tea. She now is sick almost everyday when she eats a bigger meal her stomach hurts and she just keeps saying she has ibs . The doctors have done every possible test and they say there is nothing wrong with her. My question is is it possible for her to be anarexic? She reached 96 lbs and said she felt fat. I need help I need to show her prof of what she is doing to herself. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012