Stomach sickness, acid vomiting, weakness, tiredness, low appetite since intake of prednisone. Remedy?

I got sick a few wks ago with flu like symptoms, the dr prescribed an antibiotic and a steroid ( prednisone ) I finished the antibiotic but the prednisone made me so sick that I quit taking it. Since then, I ve been sick to my stomach and vomiting acid. I don t have fever but I feel weak and tired, no appetite, and very irritated.. I had my gallbladder removed abt 3 yrs ago and since then I ve had to take anti acids daily. But in the past couple wks, not even the anti acids are helping. A couple days ago, I noticed a mostly dull pain in my right side but sometimes it gets sharp then dulls again... Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013