Stomach sick, feeling tired, light headache, bruise on lower back. Symptoms gone after waking. Coincidence?

I am a healthy, fit 20 yea old girl. I exercise regularily and eat properly.. Yesterday i felt sick to my stomach , have been tired for about 2 weeks now, was very light headed- almost felt like a light head ache. I passed it off and continued to work. When i went home, i ate some lunch and felt a bit better. Right after that i noticed i had a medium sized bruise on my right lower back- right where that dimple is. It was in a lot of pain. This morning i wake up, i do not feel tired, light headed or sick and that bruise is gone!.. Was it all a coincidence?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013