Stomach rumbling post sexual intercourse. On depo shot. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

hi, my name is XXXXX and im on depo. i have ben on depo for a month now. its my first time on it and i have ben experiencing noises in my stomache. when i went to check and see if i was pregnant, it showed up negative. Me and my boyfriend had sex i think 2 weeks after i got my depo shot. i have ben feeling different at times but i have ben doing research on the effects on depo. right now i am experiencing noises in my stomache, and its ben going on for 2 weeks now. what is it?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012