Stomach rumbling and cramping extending to stomach, worsens on eating. Cause and cure?

Hi my name is Mitch. For the past few days my stomach has been rummbling and cramping. I thought it was hunger but I only feel worse when I eat! When it cramps it hurts all the way through to my spine! And when I say my stomach its my stomach not my guts! Its starting to worry me! I googled what stomach bleeding feels like but didn t find concrete answers. It hurts so bad it keeps me up nights and working during the day is discomforting!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013