Stomach problems, headaches, stomach cramp, weight loss after having protein supplement powder. Reason and cure?

Dear Sir/Madam My Name is Abdul Rahim working as project coordinator in Dubai, 36 years old Indian male I have had some protein powder supplement ( whey protein ) for two weeks 3 years back. After serving 2 weeks I got problems in my stomach and got some diseases as follows 1. Diarrhea (up to 1 week after stopping the powder) 2. Bloating and flatulence in stomach(still feeling some time) 3. Headache and stomach cramp (still feeling occasionally) 4. Unsatisfaction in sexual intercourse (one type of freezed feeling) 5. Dry lips and eyes from dehydration 6. Particular foods can not be (eg. Egg, Chappati, Beans items, chocolate etc) 7. I lost body weight from 67 to 61 kg I have discussed these things with many doctors in UAE and have done Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and blood tests for H-pylory etc, but it didn’t work out. I realise now all the stuff done wasted the time So kindly suggest me where I have to go or what I have to do to escape from this trap Thank you very much Abdul Rahim 055-0000
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012