Stomach problems, gastritis, swallowing difficulty, blood in urine, burning sensation during urination, spotting. Taking Nexium. Reason?

ive been having stomach problems- gastritis and something else. im on nexium to control acid. its dificult to swallow . not eating, just in general. this morning i had a little blood in my urine and it burns a bit to urinate. tried again a few minutes ago, have spotting in my underwear, and a few drops of red at the end of my stream. just the last few drops, after ive urinated. could the two be related? my gastro doctor doesnt know why my stomach is so sensitive all of a sudden, but prescribes nexium. bacon is the worst. coffee is the second worst. i wont risk eating bacon again, but i try coffee every once in a while. ive been on nexium for 6 months now- id rather fix whatever is wrong than continue taking nexium. i was also getting dizzy when i stood up, so i cut the medication in half- i went from twice a day to once a day. was also taking carafete 4x a day. beer makes my stomach lining feel like its on fire for a while. so now the blood in my urine. could a bladder infection be causing my stomach troubles as well as the blood?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012