Stomach problems, diagnosed as duodenum erosion, took Zanocin OZ. Permanent cure ?

sir, Iam from India and iam suffering from 10 years stomach related issues and i have under gone endoscopy and colonoscopy and got diagnosed as duodenum erosion and got cured for some time and after few days it has again started same problem that daily i used to go motion for 7times its a very big problem for me i used to have frequently ZANOCIN OZ 1 course of 4tablets every 3Months plz sugget me how to get over from this problem ,,,,,,,,,----------------AAAA.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012