Stomach problems after oral sex, have digestion issues, sinus, back and neck pain, partner uses Lidocaine spray. What is the cause?

Hi, I ve been with my boyfriend for 7 yrs on and off and for some reason after i perform oral sex I become sick to my stomach. over the seven yrs i have been having severe digestive issues, sinus problems, back pain and pain in my neck. ive seen the doctor, he cant seem to find any thing wrong with me. Yet still i continue to have these problems. I recently found a male desensitizer spray at my boyfriends apartment. it was in a draw in his bedroom, it contains Lidocaine . the bottle say do not swallow . Could Lidocaine be the cause of my Health issues and how can I break this to my boyfreind, he s clue less?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012