Stomach problems. Have vaginal discharge. Pain in abdomen. Sounds like?

i am 30 and have been dealing with stomach problems since i was 13. i have had both my children c-section and had to have scar tissue taken out a couple years back. i have irratable syndrome and my dr has told me i produce 2 much bacteria that causes me to get vaginal infections alot. lately i have been having this bad pain on my left sid of my stomach which feels like it burns and have been having vaginal discharge which looked kinda greyish today i was wondering if you could tell me what might be going on with me. my dr can never find a answer to the stomach pain i have on and off all the time i have had ultra sounds x-rays and they never see anything.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
May 2013
The possible causes for pain abdomen are:
Due to cesarean sections there is possibility of formation of adhesions in between abdominal organs leading to pain abdomen.
In irritable bowel syndrome also pain abdomen can be seen frequently without any identifiable cause.
Vaginal infection is indication the possibility of pelvic inflammatory disease which can also cause pain abdomen.
You better go for culture and sensitivity of the vaginal discharge which can possibly detect the cause for the vaginal discharge and treatment can be taken accordingly.