Stomach problem in cold weather. Vomiting. Taking pedialyte. Cure for symptoms?

My son has been throwing up. Its not often but i feel like he only gets this stomach problem when its too cold out..also i thought maybe its certain food that did settle in his stomach at the time and comes up a day or two later. His symtoms are heavy vomiting n the beggining then he starts throwing up clear like mucus and watery type liquied. ive try to give him bread because i felt like if hes throwing up this watery liquied, i felt like maybr his stomach was empty so he needs to put somethin in it. I ve been giving him pedialyte just in case he might b hydrated. Also,, i know a few poeple who is enimect( i hope i spelled that right) n they say that when ur body gets too cold itll cause u to feel sick. Please someone give me answers! :-(
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013