Stomach problem, burping, farting. What precautions should be taken?

I am having stomach problems and have had an endoscopy but haven t received the results yet. I have had diahreah every time I go to the bathroom, and the last couple days it was beginning to turn more into regular stools so I thought I was improving. Yesterday i had to run to the bathroom about every half hour with diareah again, and my butt is so sore and raw from going so much. Last night for dinner I had beef roast, baked potato with sour cream, and vegetables (including Brussels sprouts). A couple hours later I started burping and farting a lot. The burps would be three or four big ones in a row, and the farting was every time I moved. It continued throughout the night, with me getting up about six times to go to the bathroom. This morning it s better, but still burping and farting more than I should be. Do you think it was just the Brussels sprouts that caused this? I can t go to work today, because it s embarrassing. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013