Stomach pains with diarrhea. Had gallbladder removed which was 80 % full of stone

I m a 21 year old female I m 5 5 and about 150 and the last few days I ve had abdominal pain been told its from acid reflex and also sometimes its tender to touch left and right hip bone and I ve had diarrhea all day can someone help I ve had stomach problems for almost 3 years about a year and a half ago I got my gull bladder removed from being almost 80% full of stones stomach pains stopped for a while after that then started up again my doctor just keeps telling me its acid reflex but I m not sure sometimes I go a few days without pain then it starts again then also on my left bottom rib cage there s a knot like thing on it but my doctor said its normal that some rib cages change over time but it hurts and sometimes is sore to touch can someone help or are these doctors right and its all just in my head
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011